Instron’s 3400 Series frames are designed for routine, standardized tests including tensile, compression, peel, tear, and friction. 3400 Series Universal Testing Machines range in capacity from 500 N to 50 kN and are designed to meet all your force testing needs. Instron’s patent-pending Operator Protect system architecture makes the 3400 Series simpler, smarter, and safer than ever before. Designed to perform tensile, compression, flex, peel, puncture, friction, shear tests, and more, these systems are compatible with hundreds of grips and fixtures.
• Data Acquisition – up to 1 kHz simultaneous on the force, displacement, and strain channels.
• Load Measurement Accuracy is ±0.5% of reading down to 1/200th of load cell capacity. Meets or exceeds ASTM E4, BS 1610, DIN 51221, ISO 7500-1, EN 10002-2. JIS B7721, JIS B7733, and AFNOR A03-501 standards.
• Strain Measurement Accuracy - Meets or exceeds ASTM E83, BS 3846, ISO 9513, and EN 10002-4 standards
• Displacement Measurement Accuracy - ±0.02 mm or 0.15% of displacement (whichever is greater).
• Testing Speed Accuracy - (Zero or constant load) ±0.2% of the set speed
• Ingress Protection (IP) Rating - IP 2X. Protective measures may be required if excessive dust, corrosive fumes, electromagnetic fields, or hazardous conditions are encountered