The Instron® 6800 Series is offering exceptional performance, the enhanced design that delivers unparalleled accuracy and reliability, improved ergonomics, and an enhanced overall experience for today’s operator. The NEXT GENERATION 6800 Series universal testing systems range in capacity from 500 N to 50 kN and provide exceptional performance with unparalleled accuracy and reliability. Offering up to 5 kHz data acquisition and 0.5% accuracy down to 1/1000th of load cell capacity, the 6800 Series offers ultimate flexibility for any testing need. The 6800 series Universal Testing Machines are designed to perform tensile, compression, flex, peel, puncture, friction, shear tests, and more. The systems are compatible with hundreds of grips and fixtures found in Instron’s expansive accessories catalog, with specific configurations designed to perform the most popular tests specific to the biomedical, automotive, consumer electronics, and raw materials industries.
• Data Acquisition – up to 5 kHz simultaneous on the force, displacement, and strain channels.
• Load Measurement Accuracy - ±0.5% of reading down to 1/1000th of load cell capacity. Meets or exceeds ASTM E4, BS 1610, DIN 51221, ISO 7500-1, EN 10002-2, JIS B7721, JIS B7733, and AFNOR A03-501 standards
• Strain Measurement Accuracy - Meets or exceeds ASTM E83, BS 3846, ISO 9513, and EN 10002-4 standards
• Displacement Measurement Accuracy - ±0.01 mm or 0.05% of displacement (whichever is greater).
• Testing Speed Accuracy - (Zero or constant load) ±0.1% of the set speed • Ingress Protection (IP) Rating - IP 2X. Protective measures may be required if excessive dust, corrosive fumes, electromagnetic fields, or hazardous conditions are encountered.